Saturday, February 11, 2006

Experienced Bloggers: I need your help

Hello readers and Shavua Tov. I am experiencing a bit of frustration. I want my profile, links, posts, and archived items to appear at the top of the page on the left. But, as I have posted more, my links have ended up on the bottom of the page out of sight.

How do I get them where I want them?

In addition, I would like to be able to upload to www.jrants.com, but I can't figure out what information they want and where I find that info.

Any helping hands out there?

5 comments:

Ezzie said...

JRants you just need to sign up for, really not that bad. You should probably join Technorati as well.

Not sure exactly what you mean for the rest, but I'd be willing to help out...

Jack Steiner said...

Check out Mirty's codescripter blog and try Mandarin Design

Ezzie said...

Oh - get a SiteMeter counter, it's better.

Orthonomics said...

I have a site meter at the bottom. So far 26 hits.

And, I'm on JRants. But, I still can't figure out what all of my info is at the bottom of the page on MSN, but not Mozilla. That is frustrating me to no end. Maybe it is only the way I see it.

Ezzie said...

I meant specifically sitemeter.com's...

What info do you mean?