Monday, September 25, 2006

OrthoDebt

Please visit AskShifra and contribute to here "Jewish Debt" post. Debt, and often staggering debt, is a huge issue in America, and the Orthodox world is not immune. However, the demands of an Orthodox life, can really exasperate the issue. Check out AskShifra, and hopefully I will be putting up a number of posts on budgeting and debt management soon that you can contribute your ideas to also.

Shana Tovah. And may we all be blessed with a healthy and adequate source of parnasah this year.

And, speaking of parnasah. I'm off to work with a client this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So painful to read all the testimonies. I am ABSOLUTELY terrified now that I have my first school age girl...

Orthonomics said...

It is terrifying and saddening to read the testimonies. But, I think it is absolutely necessary to realize that the system which has been set up and perpetuated is crushing people.

I don't know what else to say.

Anonymous said...

thanks for pointing out her post. What a GREAT discussion happening there. I just totally unloaded-- yay, free therapy! :) I'm the 32 year old pregnant anon. you know me. :)