- A fund of $100,000 will be established by Areivim for each unmarried child and the spouse in the bereaved family.
- The funds are placed into escrow accounts where they are saved until the child's wedding. Any accrued interest collected until then may be used to provide for the orphans' and/or spouses material and educational needs. All decisions in these matters will be made under the authority of the rabbinical committee.
- Areivim has been established primarily as charitable (Tzedakah) endeavor. In the event that an orphan has shown the capability of supporting themselves financially and paying for their own marriage expenses, or in the event of a substantial inheritance, no funds will be collected. In certain cases, a partial fund will be established to complete the sum of $100,000 per child.
- In the event of (G-d forbid) a large number of deaths among members (as a result of war, earthquake, etc.), Areivim reserves the right to consult with its Rabbinical committee in regards to proper procedures.
- In all cases of dispute between members and Areivim's administrators, Areivim's rabbinical committee will serve as arbitrators and their decisions will be accepted as final.
- Members relinquish all rights to sue or submit legal claims against the decisions of Areivim or its Rabbinical committee.
Subject: Request from Rabbi Mansour- Join Areivim!
We appeal to you today, not for money for an organization, but for
financial stability for your own children. Areivim is a non-profit
community based benefit program that does not have a premium, but pays out
to orphans and widows when the wage earner of the home suffers an untimely
passing. This program is very successful in Israel, and all the Rabbis of
our Community including Rabbi Eli Mansour, support, encourage, and REQUEST
your participation. (Please listen to Rabbi Mansour's appeal in the
attached audio file.)
Here is how it works:
. Join your family at no cost, and no monthly or annual premium. Your
family is now covered in the Areivim group.
. Upon an untimely passing, each unmarried orphan and widow receives
$100,000.00, or a lower pro-rated amount if the threshold of 14,286
families are not joined in the group.
. You pay $7.00 per unmarried orphan and widow when there is an
unfortunate untimely passing in the group. The $7.00 will be reduced once
the membership exceeds 14,286 families. (Currently, enrollment is at
The passing recently of Rabbi [deleted] zt"l was a terrible tragedy.
We can't ignore the thought that comes to mind of his family's financial
stress had he not assured himself and his family for the unknown with
Areivim. B"H, he had fulfilled his duty towards his family and enrolled in
the program from which his family will now benefit immensely.
Even if you already have Life Insurance, we encourage you to participate in
this program for the sake of your family, and to help support your
Be responsible. Head the call. Join today. Call Arevim at 877-827-3484 or