Please note that in order to complete their rehearsals for their upcoming production of [edited], the 6th graders will [meet in a different location. . . ] Monday-Thursday [deleted]. On Monday they will daven at home and arrive at 10, bringing lunch, drinks and snacks. On Tuesday-Thursday, they will come at 8:15 AM for Tefila, followed by two Torah classes, followed by rehearsals ending at 7:00 PM all 4 days.
· Regretfully, all students will need to carpool both ways. The school districts will not provide transportation to an alternate site.
· Tuesday-Thursday, the day will begin with davening at 8:15 AM. [. . . ] Our teachers will supervise davening and then teach 2 regular Torah Studies classes from 8:55-10:20 AM, after which play practice will begin. [. . . ]
· All parents need to make carpool arrangements to pick up their daughters at 7:00 PM on Monday-Wednesday.Please be prompt.
· Students should bring the appropriate text, notebook, and, of course, a pen, for their Torah classes [. . . ].
· The students will be at the practice site for many hours. Although faculty will be there at all times (till 4:30 p.m.), the teachers will not conduct formal classes after 10:30 am, but be available for extra help, clarification or test preparation when students are not rehearsing. Please encourage your daughter to take advantage of the presence of her general studies teachers by preparing a list of topics that need clarification, or decide to engage their teachers in meaningful conversation. [Omitted: rules on I-pods and cell phones].